Children at Harry Gosling are expected to come to school everyday in the correct school uniform.
The school uniform consists of:
- A blue jumper with logo, book bag, white shirt (This can be a polo shirt, or a smart shirt. T-shirts are not part our uniform policy.), grey trousers and plain black shoes or trainers (children must not wear any other colour shoes to school).
- The PE uniform for Years 1-6 consists of a white t-shirt, black tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
- Hijabs must be pull on hijabs for all year groups for health and safety reasons and they must be plain white or plain harry gosling blue.
- Headbands can be worn and again must be plain white or harry gosling blue.
- Earrings must only be plain studs. Children wearing hoops or dangly earrings pose a huge health and safety risk and we may call you to remove them/ask your permission for them to be removed.
- No other jewellery is allowed as per our uniform policy apart from a wristwatch, this must not be a smart watch.
- Nursery children are also asked to bring a pair of wellington boots
The school jumper with logo and the book bag may be purchased from:
Khalsa School Wear
388-390 Bethnal Green Rd